High Sleeper Bed Parisot Grayson with Wardrobe & Desk Below
Parisot Grayson Highsleeper Bed Features
- Wide ladder
- Built-in desk with drawer
- Built-in single wardrobe
- Shelving below bunk
- Bedside table/shelf one side
- Smart Grey & Artisan Oak or White & Oak wood effect finish
- Sturdy construction from high density particleboard suitable for kids, teens and adults
- Fixed layout with ladder on right (as image)
- Solid bed base
- Requires standard continental single mattress measuring 90 x 200 cm
- We are a UK based dealer specialising in an exclusive range of top brand beds
- You can buy a choice of mattresses made for this bed - delivered with your order (see options above)
- Delivered flat packed and with full instructions and fixings for easy home assembly (we only ever use manufacturer's own UK delivery teams).
- You can add a Home Assembly Service to your order (we only ever use manufacturer's own expert team - click the image above for price and details)
- Quality bed exceeds all European bed standards, guaranteed and built to last
The Parisot Grayson Highsleeper Bed is cleverly designed to utilise space - ideal for small rooms or to maximize floor space in regular rooms. There's a 1.3M wide desk unit below the bed, featuring a single drawer, that's ideal for work and study. Above the desk is a shelving unit, suitable for books, files, ornaments, accessories and more.
What also makes this such a great bed is the corner wardrobe below, providing generous shelving space and a hanging rail, accessed via a single door.
A wide 1.6M shelf runs along the top bunk bedside to provide a convenient place to keep bedside essentials.
Finished in a choice of Grey & Artisan Oak or White & Oak effect finish, it has a simple clean style and a real feeling of continental elegance.
Parisot Grayson High Sleeper Dimensions
- Length: 204 cm
- Width: 116 cm
- Height: 178 cm
- "Headroom" from floor to underside of bunk: 145cm
- Hanging rail 87.5cm long
- Desktop: 130cm x 57cm (74cm high)
- Top bedside shelf: 160cm x 15cm
Delivery is usually 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 (adding assembly may add an extra week to time).
ORDER BY THU 30TH NOV FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS (or you can ask to delay it until after Christmas).
You will be contacted to book in the delivery/assembly (usually by email and/or text).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses only (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
Buy now - deliver later: Many people choose to order but delay their delivery until after a certain date (perhaps due to a move, redecorating, holiday etc.). To do so please just reply to the Order Confirmation email when you have ordered, or call our customer services line, quoting the date you would like to delay the delivery to and we will pass on to the delivery team for them to schedule after that date.
If you're not ready for any delivery when offered you simply let the delivery booking people know when they contact you to book in and they'll re-book the next time they are in your area (usually every 2-3 weeks).
The Parisot Group have been designing and manufacturing furniture in France since 1936, when Jacques Parisot combined modern design with traditional craftsmanship in Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse. Today Parisot beds display the same innovative approach to design while ensuring that all their furniture meets the stringent European safety requirements.
ORDER BY THU 30TH NOV FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS
Please see our "Premium Delivery Service" page for details. All items are delivered using a dedicated "white glove" room of choice furniture delivery service (not by a conventional parcel carrier). You will be contacted by text and/or email to book in the delivery a few days in advance (bookings are usually made within 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 weeks). You can delay delivery if necessary (see our delivery page).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
This bed requires a standard continental single mattress measuring 90 x 200 cm, available separately. NB: It is recommended for all elevated beds that the maximum depth of any mattress for the top bunk is 15 cm.