RETURNS & REFUNDS
Faults and returns are extremely rare, but we are happy to address any concerns you have for whatever reason you wish to return something:
1. Incorrect or damaged goods.
Goods will be checked as delivered by the delivery team, but if you subsequently learn that we have delivered the wrong or damaged item we will arrange collection free of charge and replace with the correct item.
2. Change of mind / unhappy.
You can cancel your order any time before delivery at no charge. Please contact us to arrange cancellation.
Once delivery has been made, you will need to notify us within 14 calendar days from receipt of the goods if you wish to return them.
A recent change in the law effective 14 June 2014 (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) allows you to return your item although opened if you are not happy with your purchase.
The return of your item/s in this instance, there being no fault with the goods and they being of merchantable quality, is your responsibility. However, we strongly suggest that you contact us to arrange for a collection of your goods rather than attempt to return them yourself, to avoid possible transit damage (a collection charge up to a maximum of £51 may apply).
If, however, you prefer to return the goods yourself at your own cost we would wish to stress to you the following:
1) Goods received by the company must not be damaged in any way. We would warn against using conventional parcel carriers or any carrier company who's distribution centres operate via conveyor belt movement/sorting.
2) Returned items must be repackaged “reasonably”, namely in a way that is not likely to incur damage in transit.
3) You are also required to notify us of the date of dispatch.
4) With the above in mind, we would strongly recommend that you insure your goods with your nominated carrier since they remain your property until properly received by the company.
The goods must be returned to us as soon as is reasonably practicable, and within 14 calendar days from the date of your notification to cancel the order.
The return address will depend on the item being returned - please contact us for confirmation. Please note our postal contact office address is not suitable for receiving returned goods and all deliveries will automatically be rejected.
We would ask you to note that our quality control procedure to verify the contents and condition of the returned goods may take up to 10 days to complete and additional re-packaging charges may apply.