Parisot White Biblio Bunk Bed with Steps & Optional Drawer/Bed
Parisot Biblio Bunk Bed Features
- From Parisot, famous for design innovation and high quality
- Wide steps
- Optional under bed storage drawer/bed on rollers
- Solid white with oak look finish
- Storage shelves along top and bottom bunk
- Shelving at back
- Sturdy construction from high density particleboard suitable for kids, teens and adults
- Suitable for kids, teens and adults
- Solid bed base
- Requires standard continental single mattresses measuring 90 x 200 cm
- We are a UK based dealer specialising in an exclusive range of top brand beds
- You can buy a choice of mattresses made for this bed - delivered with your order (see options above)
- Delivered flat packed and with full instructions and fixings for easy home assembly (we only ever use manufacturer's own UK delivery teams).
- You can add a Home Assembly Service to your order (we only ever use manufacturer's own expert team - click the image above for price and details)
- Quality bed exceeds all European bed standards, guaranteed and built to last
The new Parisot Biblio bunk bed is in a smart white and has oak look colour inset panels for those looking to bring a little more subtlety and elegance from their bed. Beware of high street imitations - these are the original big bunks with storage, from Europe's highly respected Parisot factory, often copied but not bettered!
Parisot just can't help bringing something unique to their children's furniture, and in the case of their Biblio bunk bed it's the innovative steps rather than a traditional ladder. These steps also function as storage shelving units - the sort of practical and elegant thinking that Parisot have a reputation for. (NB: The steps fit on the left side, as picture).
There are additional shelves at the back of each sturdy, full-sized bunk - ideal for keeping books or midnight snacks on. The back panels of these shelves are finished in an elegant oak look.
There's an option to put a handy trundle drawer beneath the bottom bunk - great for storage. It rolls out on castors and can also be used as another bed if you add the specially fitted foam mattress option.
Parisot Biblio Bunk Bed Dimensions & Spec
- Length: 245 cm
- Width: 111 cm
- Height: 171 cm
Delivery is usually 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 (adding assembly may add an extra week to time).
ORDER BY THU 30TH NOV FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS (or you can ask to delay it until after Christmas).
You will be contacted to book in the delivery/assembly (usually by email and/or text).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses only (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
Buy now - deliver later: Many people choose to order but delay their delivery until after a certain date (perhaps due to a move, redecorating, holiday etc.). To do so please just reply to the Order Confirmation email when you have ordered, or call our customer services line, quoting the date you would like to delay the delivery to and we will pass on to the delivery team for them to schedule after that date.
If you're not ready for any delivery when offered you simply let the delivery booking people know when they contact you to book in and they'll re-book the next time they are in your area (usually every 2-3 weeks).
The Parisot Group have been designing and manufacturing furniture in France since 1936, when Jacques Parisot combined modern design with traditional craftsmanship in Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse. Today Parisot beds display the same innovative approach to design while ensuring that all their furniture meets the stringent European safety requirements. It comes flat packed for easy home assembly, or they'll come and fit it for your with their home assembly service.
ORDER BY THU 30TH NOV FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS
Please see our "Premium Delivery Service" page for details. All items are delivered using a dedicated "white glove" room of choice furniture delivery service (not by a conventional parcel carrier). You will be contacted by text and/or email to book in the delivery a few days in advance (bookings are usually made within 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 weeks). You can delay delivery if necessary (see our delivery page).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
This bed requires two standard continental single mattress measuring 90 x 200 cm, available separately. NB: It is recommended for all elevated beds that the maximum depth of any mattress for the top bunk is 15 cm.