Thuka Day Bed with Trundle Bed/Drawer & Storage
Thuka Day Bed Features
- Two half-width storage drawers
- Full width trundle drawer with option to add trundle mattress
- Sturdy construction from solid pine suitable for kids, teens and adults
- Choice of head/foot board finishes
- Slated bed base
- Requires standard continental single mattress measuring 90 x 200 cm
- Trundle drawer can be used as bed with mattress 190 x 90 x 10 cm
- We are a UK based dealer specialising in an exclusive range of top brand beds
- You can buy a choice of mattresses made for this bed - delivered with your order (see options above)
- Delivered flat packed and with full instructions and fixings for easy home assembly (we only ever use manufacturer's own UK delivery teams).
- You can add a Home Assembly Service to your order (we only ever use manufacturer's own expert team - click the image above for price and details)
- Quality bed exceeds all European bed standards, guaranteed and built to last
The Thuka day bed is a fabulous new day bed offering cleverly designed sleepover and storage space. Designed to utilise space, it's ideal for small rooms or to maximize floor space in regular rooms. This new day bed offers useful storage space below the raised bed via two half-width storage drawers. There's also a full width trundle drawer that can be used for storage or as an additional sleepover bed (just add the specially sized trundle mattress to the order if required).
It comes in plain white, and with a choice of headboard finishes to complement any bedroom décor. Choose from a slatted white or tongue/grooved white finish (a solid white, grey or rose coloured ends are also available within the site).
Thuka Day Bed Dimensions
- Length: 210 cm
- Width: 99 cm (199 cm with drawer fully out)
- Height: 65 cm
Delivery is usually 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 (adding assembly may add an extra week to time).
You will be contacted to book in the delivery/assembly (usually by email and/or text).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses only (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
Buy now - deliver later: Many people choose to order but delay their delivery until after a certain date (perhaps due to a move, redecorating, holiday etc.). To do so please just reply to the Order Confirmation email when you have ordered, or call our customer services line, quoting the date you would like to delay the delivery to and we will pass on to the delivery team for them to schedule after that date.
If you're not ready for any delivery when offered you simply let the delivery booking people know when they contact you to book in and they'll re-book the next time they are in your area (usually every 2-3 weeks).
Flexa Furniture is made from wood treated with eco-friendly UV varnish, which is free of formaldehyde, solvents and any toxic colourants. The varnish is very hard-wearing and makes their furniture elegant, robust and more resistant to signs of wear and tear. At the same time, they place the greatest emphasis on ensuring that their furniture is not hazardous to children or their surroundings. It comes flat packed for easy home assembly, or they'll come and fit it for your with their home assembly service.
Please see our "Premium Delivery Service" page for details. All items are delivered using a dedicated "white glove" room of choice furniture delivery service (not by a conventional parcel carrier). You will be contacted by text and/or email to book in the delivery a few days in advance (bookings are usually made within 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 weeks). You can delay delivery if necessary (see our delivery page).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
This bed requires a standard continental mattress measuring 90 x 200 cm, available separately. NB: It is recommended for all elevated beds that the maximum depth of any mattress for the top bunk is 15 cm.