Day Bed with Trundle Bed/Drawer & Storage, Trasman
Trasman Terrassa Day Bed Features
- Full width trundle drawer for storage or use an pull-out bed
- Two half width storage drawers at the bottom
- Sturdy construction from modern high density particleboard suitable for kids, teens and adults
- Though Melamine finish in Cascina wood effect finish
- Solid bed base
- Requires standard continental single mattress measuring 90 x 200 cm
- Trundle drawer can accept standard UK 90 x 190cm mattress (up to 16cm deep) or add our Trundle Mattress to your order
- We are a UK based dealer specialising in an exclusive range of top brand beds
- You can buy a choice of mattresses made for this bed - delivered with your order (see options above)
- Delivered flat packed and with full instructions and fixings for easy home assembly (we only ever use manufacturer's own UK delivery teams).
- You can add a Home Assembly Service to your order (we only ever use manufacturer's own expert team - click the image above for price and details)
- Quality bed exceeds all European bed standards, guaranteed and built to last
The new Terrassa day bed from Trasman is a fabulous new day bed offering cleverly designed storage and and sleepover bed option. Designed to utilise space, it's ideal for small rooms or to maximize floor space in regular rooms. This new day bed offers useful storage space below the raised bed via two half-width storage drawers at the bottom. There's also a full width trundle drawer that can be used for storage or as an additional sleepover bed (just use any standard UK size 90 x 190cm mattress up to 16cm in depth, or add one of our specially designed trundle mattresses to your order).
It comes in a Cascina wood effect and white finish that will look smart in any bedroom.
Trasman Terrassa Day Bed Dimensions
- Length: 206 cm
- Width: 96 cm
- Height: 90 cm
- Storage drawers each measure 93cm long, 78cm wide and 18cm deep
Delivery is usually 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 (adding assembly may add an extra week to time).
You will be contacted to book in the delivery/assembly (usually by email and/or text).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses only (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
Buy now - deliver later: Many people choose to order but delay their delivery until after a certain date (perhaps due to a move, redecorating, holiday etc.). To do so please just reply to the Order Confirmation email when you have ordered, or call our customer services line, quoting the date you would like to delay the delivery to and we will pass on to the delivery team for them to schedule after that date.
If you're not ready for any delivery when offered you simply let the delivery booking people know when they contact you to book in and they'll re-book the next time they are in your area (usually every 2-3 weeks).
Trasman have been designing and manufacturing furniture in Barcelona Spain for over 30 years. They employ German technology to produce high-end furniture that's precise in construction and built to last, meeting the stringent European safety requirements. Today Trasman is available in more than 30 countries around the world. It comes flat packed for easy home assembly, or they'll come and fit it for your with their home assembly service.
Please see our "Premium Delivery Service" page for details. All items are delivered using a dedicated "white glove" room of choice furniture delivery service (not by a conventional parcel carrier). You will be contacted by text and/or email to book in the delivery a few days in advance (bookings are usually made within 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 weeks). You can delay delivery if necessary (see our delivery page).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
This bed requires a standard continental single mattress measuring 90 x 200 cm, available separately. NB: It is recommended for all elevated beds that the maximum depth of any mattress for the top bunk is 15 cm.