Midsleeper Cabin Bunk Bed Classroom White with Pull Out Desk & Storage Below - Clearance!
Zoom Classroom Midsleeper Features
- Elevated bed
- Roll out desk
- 2 x storage shelf units
- 3 drawer chest
- Ladder/desk can be fitted on either end, as preferred ("reversible" layout)
- Cube unit and drawers can be swapped round as preferred
- Cube unit and/ or drawers can also free stand in room away from the bed
- Sturdy construction from solid pine with modern MDF rails and headboards.
- Smart white finish
- Reversible blue/pink colour panels for storage cube units (you simply choose which colour side when assembling the unit)
- Wooden slatted bed base
- Requires standard UK single mattress measuring 90 x 190 cm
- We are a UK based dealer specialising in an exclusive range of top brand beds
- You can buy a choice of mattresses made for this bed - delivered with your order (see options above)
- Delivered flat packed and with full instructions and fixings for easy home assembly (we only ever use manufacturer's own UK delivery teams).You can add a Home Assembly Service to your order (we only ever use manufacturer's own expert team - click the image above for price and details)
- Quality bed exceeds all European bed standards, guaranteed and built to last
Available at a special price, the Zoom Classroom Midsleeper bed from Kids Avenue is the perfect bedroom solution for kids, offering a place to sleep, study and store. It's like having a classroom under your bed! Cleverly designed to utilise space, it's ideal for small rooms or to maximize floor space in regular rooms. This versatile midsleeper combines three bedroom essentials in one unit - a raised bed for sleep, pull out desk for study or play and plenty of storage space. Finished in a smart white finish, with a reversible blue/pink colour panel for the cube units to add a touch of colour, it's ideal for any home decor. This model is a standard UK size single bed, requiring a standard UK 190 x 90 mattress (not included).
The Zoom Classroom Midsleeper features a double cube storage shelving unit, providing lots of storage space for books, games and more, plus a 3 drawer chest of drawers at the back. There also a clever pull-out desk behind one of the cube units, ideal for study or play. It rolls out on castors when needed. The other cube unit and chest of drawers are free standing so can be placed elsewhere in the room if preferred. The chest of drawers and cube unit can be swapped round if preferred, so the cube unit is at the end and the drawers are between the ladder and desk.
This bed is of quality construction from solid pine and MDF components and comes to you flat packed and requires some simple assembly. Full and detailed instructions are provided to help you get the bed constructed quickly and easily.
It's a reversible design, meaning the ladder/desk position can be swapped round to either end as preferred when putting the bed together.
- Length: 198 cm
- Width: 97 cm / 106 cm including ladder (with desk pulled out = 190 cm)
- Height: 110 cm
- Desk = 80cm long (72cm from floor)
Delivery is usually 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 (adding assembly may add an extra week to time).
ORDER BY TUE 28TH NOV FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS (or you can ask to delay it until after Christmas).
You will be contacted to book in the delivery/assembly (usually by email and/or text).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses only (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
Buy now - deliver later: Many people choose to order but delay their delivery until after a certain date (perhaps due to a move, redecorating, holiday etc.). To do so please just reply to the Order Confirmation email when you have ordered, or call our customer services line, quoting the date you would like to delay the delivery to and we will pass on to the delivery team for them to schedule after that date.
If you're not ready for any delivery when offered you simply let the delivery booking people know when they contact you to book in and they'll re-book the next time they are in your area (usually every 2-3 weeks).
This UK bed specialist has been designing and manufacturing children's bedroom furniture in Europe since 1999. Offering up-to-date designs for modern kids needs, all their fine children's furniture meets the stringent European safety requirements and comes flat packed for easy home assembly, or they'll come and fit it for your with their home assembly service.
ORDER BY TUE 28TH NOV FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS
Please see our "Premium Delivery Service" page for details. All items are delivered using a dedicated "white glove" room of choice furniture delivery service (not by a conventional parcel carrier). You will be contacted by text and/or email to book in the delivery a few days in advance (bookings are usually made within 2 weeks but please allow up to 3 weeks). You can delay delivery if necessary (see our delivery page).
Delivery is possible to mainland UK addresses (and Isle of Wight with an additional 2-3 weeks).
This bed requires a standard UK single mattress measuring 90 x 190 cm, available separately. NB: It is recommended for all elevated beds that the maximum depth of any mattress for the top bunk is 15 cm.